– We only accept Photoshop oror Illustrator (.PSD or .AI layered file) –Please save to CS6
– We DO NOT ACCEPT .PDF, InDesign, or Word Documents.
– Each colour needs to be in a separate layer
– Files must to be a min. of 300 DPI
– Your file will need to be 100% of the final size.
– All lines should be min. of .75pts (for clarity)
– Line weights for metallic inks should be a min. of 1pts (for clarity)
– Keep in mind thinner lines will break down. If this is the look you want then that is okay.
– We can print images up to 22″x30″ in size. If you require a larger paper size, you will have to supply the paper.
-We recommend all fonts to be a min. of 11pts. for readability.
-Please ensure all your Fonts are outlined or rasterized
– Please spec all your colours with the Pantone Uncoated Colour System for colour matching.
– Please specify which pantone colours to use for your project.
– Keep in mind that Pantone colours on screen are not accurate to the swatch book.
– In the event pantone colours are not supplied, screen values will be used.
– Silver and Gold inks are available for an additional fee (.20 to .80 per piece)
– Fluorescent inks in yellow, orange are available but are very transparent. (not opaque)
– We do not use gloss inks or varnish. All our inks dry matte.
– Based on 12″x18″ poster/print area we recommend 46lpi MAX
– Based on 18″x24″ poster/print area we recommend 40lpi MAX
– NOTE: Average dot size for screen printing ranges between 30-50lpi
– We require full payment on any job under $100 or 50% deposit before proceeding.
– We require two weeks for production/printing once we have your deposit & final artwork
– Rush jobs are available for a fee. Please call us for our rush fee rates and availability.
– We accept cash or interact/debit in person at our Kensington Market Studio
– VISA/MasterCard (NO AMEX) Over the phone
– Paypal is accepted, service charge applies. Please enquire within before sending payment.
– Invoices are billed in CDN dollars
– USD are taken at par.